Do you believe that one or more of your chakras are blocked? Want to understand what this means to your life today? What is a chakra healing with crystals and what crystals are best to use for what blockage?
Chakras are the connection for life force energy and connect the physical elements of the body. When Chakras are blocked; they are considered to be either under-active or over-active. None-the-less in both situations, they are considered to be off-balance.
There are two main techniques a crystal healing can be done to be most effective. There is the placing of the crystals on the patient’s body where the chakras are located. The other method is to place crystals around the patient in what is known as a grid, to completely envelop the patient; for the healing to occur.
There are numerous chakras depending on what culture you are researching; today we will be discussing the major 7.
1st – Root: Located at the base of the spine. Red
- Pertains to survival needs, safety and security.
- Under activity – the lack of physical security.
- Over activity – overemphasis on security.
- Body Parts: legs, hips lover back and sexual organs.
- Ailments: anorexia, knee issues, obesity.
- Crystal colors: brown, red and black.
- Crystals: smoky quartz, garnet and obsidian.
2nd – Sacral: Located 2″ under the naval (belly button). Orange
- Pertains to needs for creativity, sexuality, self-worth and intuition.
- Under activity – financial issues; neglecting or trouble manifesting, fertility issues.
- Over activity – overemphasis on creating physical abundance, sexually overactive or addiction .
- Body Parts/Issues: kidney, lower back.
- Ailments: kidney illness, lower back stiffness, muscle spasms, constipation.
- Crystal colors: orange.
- Crystals: carnelian agate, orange calcite, tiger’s eye.
3rd – Solar Plexus: Located ” inches below the breast bone. Yellow
- Pertains to ego, passion, anger, impulses, strength, personal power. Astral travel, psychic development and spiritual guide connection.
- Under activity – no goals, dreams, or desires to create through effort. Low self-esteem, no motivation.
- Over activity – obsessive towards goals, unrealistic perception of own abilities and talents.
- Body Parts/Issues: stomach, gall bladder, small intestine, pancreas, and liver.
- Ailments: liver problems, digestive difficulties, diabetes, food allergies, nervous exhaustion.
- Crystal colors: yellow.
- Crystals: citrine, topaz, yellow calcite.
4th – Heart: Located behind the breast bone between the shoulder blades. Green
- Pertains to love, spirituality and compassion.
- Under activity – no love towards self, critical of others and self, depression, no loving relationships.
- Over activity – overly focused on others, relationship with others more importance than self, self-indulgent, irresponsible.
- Body Parts/Issues: lungs, heart, upper back, shoulders and circulatory system.
- Ailments: high blood pressure, heart attack, insomnia, difficulty breathing.
- Crystal colors: pink and green.
- Crystals: watermelon tourmaline, kunzite, rose quartz.
5th – Throat: Located in the “V” of the collarbone. Blue
- Pertains to expression of creativity, sound, communication.
- Under activity – quiet, not expressive, unwilling to speak mind, does not express authentic self, bad listener.
- Over activity – relentless need to speak, refuses to listen to others, expresses self constantly, their way – is is the only way.
- Body Parts/Issues: neck, throat, thyroid glands, ears.
- Ailments: skin irritations, hyperthyroidism, ear infections, back pain, sore throat.
- Crystal colors: light blue.
- Crystals: aquamarine, azurite.
6th – Third Eye: Located between the eyes just above the brow line. Indigo
- Pertains to higher intuition, psychic ability, light and spirit energies.
- Under activity – lack of insight, vision or imagination, no sense of purpose, mental confusion, lack of clarity and focus.
- Over activity – chronic overthinking, planning, visions but no action, intense psychic activity but not productive.
- Ailments: blurred vision, headaches, eye strain, and blindness.
- Body Parts/Issues: brain, eyes, endocrine and lymphatic system, face.
- Crystal colors: dark blue and purple.
- Crystals: amethyst, lapis lazuli, sodalite.
7th – Crown: Located at the top of the skull. Violet
- Pertains to spirituality, dynamic thought, energy and enlightenment.
- Under activity – sense of not having choices, lives reactively, goes with the flow, victimization, blames others, does things over and over again, does what is expected.
- Over activity – delusions of power, manipulative, controlling, frantic pace, constantly changing mind, excessive energetic sensitivity.
- Body Parts/Issues: head
- Ailments: emotional: frustration, destructive, sadness physical: headaches, migraines, depression.
- Crystal colors: purple and white.
- Crystals: Oregon opal, clear quartz crystal, amethyst.
Chakras are the energy body within the human form. The chakras rotate and vibrate at different rates while spinning in a clockwise rotation. When the chakras are in balance they have a constant equilibrium and boost a sense of well-being and health to the individual. When they out of balance or blocked they can create issues, which manifest within the body. As you can see from the information presented above – the ailments can be from minor to severe depending on just how blocked they are. The individual may feel tired, depressed, listless or many diseases can manifest. One of the ways which blockages occur is when an individual reacts to a bad life experience, chooses to bury it within. By doing so, this restricts the flow of energy, thus blocking the chakra it pertains to. How we deal with day to day experiences can make a difference in our chakra alignment.
Crystal healing has been practiced for many centuries by utilizing the energies from the crystals. These crystal energies can heal the emotional, physical, spiritual and psychological ailments created. In order to cleanse the chakras we must first understand how they became blocked. One of the ways an individual can acquire this information is by obtaining a Chakra Analysis Reading. Once the blockage and issue which created it has been identified; a crystal healing can take place.
The reason the crystals are so useful for healing is that they work with the electricity which flows throughout the body. The vibrations from the crystals will help to balance, harmonize and stimulate the flow of energy throughout the body.
Once the chakras are cleansed and healed, a quartz crystal may be used in order to re-calibrate the chakra centers into alignment so that the body can be restored to its original balance and harmony.
By understanding your own choices in this human experience, reacting in a calm demeanor, one can manage to keep the chakras in alignment. However, in saying this, the human experience is not for the light of heart. Experiences can will happen and how we react to them is the key.
Crystals are believed to have the energies to alleviate stress, cure diseases, boost one’s creativity, enhance the psychic powers of an individual and raise the levels of consciousness. Crystals have powers that are unknown to science.
By simply living your life in the moment, making the best choices for your soul, and healing your chakras with crystals all will stay in alignment; offering you the beautiful moments to a peaceful and happy life.